The general development trend of non-metallic mineral raw materials or materials in the future is high purity, ultrafine and functional. Taking high-purity ultra-fine non-metallic mineral deep processing raw materials as the leader, comprehensive development and utilization of various non-metallic minerals. Although high-purity ultrafine powders can be prepared by chemical synthesis, the cost is too high and has not been used for industrial production. The main means of obtaining ultrafine powders is still the mechanical pulverization method. The difficulty of superfine pulverization and grading technology relied on by mechanically obtaining ultrafine powders is increasing, and the depth of research is endless. Ultra-fine pulverization technology is a combination of various technologies. Its development also depends on the advancement of related technologies, such as processing of high-hardness, high-toughness and wear-resistant components, high-speed bearings, and measurement of submicron particle size distribution. Therefore, the development of ultra-fine pulverization technology should focus on the following aspects.
(1) Develop fine grading equipment and other ancillary equipment matched with ultra-fine pulverizing equipment. The closed-circuit process combined with ultra-fine pulverization and grading equipment can improve production efficiency, reduce energy consumption, and ensure the size of qualified products. It can be said that the large-volume, high-precision grading equipment is the key to the development of ultra-fine pulverization technology. It is necessary to carry out research and development from the perspective of the entire process system, improve, support and improve other auxiliary process equipment such as grading equipment and product conveying equipment on the basis of existing pulverizing equipment.
(2) Improve efficiency, reduce energy consumption, and continuously improve and improve ultra-fine crushing equipment. The key to ultra-fine pulverization technology is equipment. Therefore, it is necessary to develop a new type of ultra-fine pulverizing equipment and its corresponding grading equipment, which seems to be more urgent. Grinding aids and surface active dispersants will be used in the ultrafine comminution process.
(3) Integration of equipment and process research and development. Ultra-fine pulverizing and grading equipment must be adapted to specific material characteristics and product specifications, and the specifications and models are diversified, and there is no ultra-fine pulverizing and grading equipment that is efficient and versatile for any material.
(4) Development of multifunctional superfine pulverizing and surface modification equipment. If the combination of superfine pulverization and drying, superfine pulverization and surface modification, mechanical chemistry and ultrafine pulverization technology can be combined, the application range of ultrafine pulverization technology can be expanded. By means of surface coating and solid solution, new materials with unique properties can be prepared.
(5) Development research and particle size detection and control technology related to ultrafine pulverization technology. Ultra-fine pulverization particle size detection and control technology is one of the important conditions for realizing continuous industrial production of ultra-fine powder. The particle size test instrument and the measurement control technology are closely related to the ultrafine pulverization technology and must be jointly developed by experts in these fields.
Ultrafine pulverization is advancing toward the nanometer direction, and the dispersion and evaluation of low-pollution and wear-resistant materials and nano-scale powders associated with this will become a huge technical obstacle, and research in this area will be taken seriously.
Modern engineering technology will require more and more high-purity ultra-fine powders, and ultra-fine pulverization technology will play an increasingly important role in high-tech research and development. High-tech industries are closely related to non-metallic minerals. In the future development and industrial development of non-metallic mineral deep processing technology, high-tech and industrial development should be considered; modern non-metal deep processing technology and traditional industrial processing technology should be mutually infiltrated, and its development must be Consider the technological transformation and progress of traditional industries; in order to better apply the limited non-metallic mineral resources, the comprehensive utilization problem must be considered.
A bag handle brideg, bridge connectors, or strap connectors, is an accessory that is easily installed onto your handbag, and allows to attach a handle, the lobster claps of a strap.
Check out our Bag Handle Bridge selection for the very best in unique or custom, it's mostly made of zinc alloy or iron, with a number of sizes, shapes and colors to choose from, we also offer ODM & OEM services, welcome to customize your own style. no matter you want middle quality level or high level quality, we can made it.
Bag Handle Bridge
Bag Handle Bridge,Decoration Bag Metal,Decoration Bag Metal,Bag Parts Handle Bridge
Guangzhou Jerryan Leather Co.,Ltd , https://www.jerryanbag.com