Since the industrial revolution was more than 200 years ago, mankind's demand from nature has shifted from passively relying on the gift of nature to actively requesting it from nature. The capacity and scale have been dramatically increased, the volume of requests has increased exponentially, and the natural resources that cannot be recycled have increased dramatically. With the reduction, many resources will be completely depleted within a few decades. The consumption of resources and waste exceeds the earth's ability to regenerate and purify itself, and the living environment will be severely damaged. After the painful reflection, comprehensive review and review of human development on its path, the first United Nations Conference on Human Environment in 1972 passed the "Declaration of the Human Environment." In 1987, the United Nations Commission on Environment and Development published the "Our Common Future" document. At the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 1992, countries reached a worldwide consensus on the human development path and adopted the Rio Declaration on Environment and Development (21st Century Agenda), proposing sustainable development. The strategy is to meet the needs of contemporary people without compromising the needs of human offspring and satisfying human needs without compromising the needs of other species. The overall requirements are:
(1) A harmonious lifestyle between man and nature.
(2) To formulate policies for sustainable development, consider the environment and development as a whole when formulating social and economic development plans and laws and policies.
(3) Industrial development that does not harm the environment and moderate consumption scale.
(4) The priority of management objectives should reflect the application to the environment and development.
(5) Strengthen the protection and management of resources for development.
These requirements have become the most basic ideological guidelines and strategies for human beings to guide their actions, which indicates that the world should strive to seek sustainable development and pursue the harmony between man and nature. Immediately afterwards, a green wave centered on the protection of the ecological environment was set off throughout the world.
The Vienna Convention for the Protection of the Ozone Layer and the Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer, the Basel Convention on the Control of Transboundary Movements of Hazardous Wastes and Their Disposal, the Framework Convention on Climate Change and the Kyoto Protocol, and a series of written conventions and protocols And laws and regulations have become the basis for countries to implement domestic environmental protection legislation.
As an important part of the modern industrial chain, packaging obviously must also be developed in accordance with the strategy stipulated in the above-mentioned international conventions, from which the concept of â€œGreen Packageâ€ is derived. â€œGreen Packagingâ€ has been referred to as â€œEnvironmental Friendly Packageâ€ or â€œEcological Pack-age.â€ Many developed countries have successively enacted a number of laws and regulations related to green packaging. The International Organization for Standardization in 1997-2000 In just 4 years, it has released 24 ISO/CD14000 environmental management standards, strictly and rigorously, systematically and scientifically stipulating the criteria and conditions for human environmental protection, which has effectively promoted the healthy development of green projects worldwide, including packaging. The green label of the product first appeared in Europe and became one of the important contents of non-tariff barriers and technical barriers in international trade.
Chinaâ€™s Environmental Protection Law of the People's Republic of China was promulgated as early as 1989 and proposed the purpose of â€œprotecting and improving the living environment, preventing and controlling pollution and other public hazards, safeguarding human health, and promoting the development of socialist modernization.â€ Revised The "Law of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Environmental Pollution Caused by Solid Wastes" was formally announced in 1995. It also included the "Water Pollution Prevention Law," "Air Pollution Prevention Law," and "Provisional Management Measures for the Recycling of Packaging Resources." Laws and resources comprehensive utilization of preferential policies.
China's high-speed economic development is facing social issues such as environmental pollution that cannot be ignored:
(1) The urban atmospheric pollution is quite serious. According to surveys in 73 cities, cities that exceed the quota have already accounted for about 70%.
(2) At present, the shortage of water resources and water pollution in China are becoming more and more serious. There are more than 300 cities in the country that lack water, and the annual output value of industrial output value is more than 120 billion yuan due to insufficient water supply. Of the seven major water systems in the country, 40%-70% of the water bodies of the Songhua River, Liaohe River, Huaihe River, Haihe River, and Yellow River have already fallen to the worst four-category and five-category standards.
(3) Urban road noise remained high for 14 years, and 47% of urban areas in China were polluted by noise.
(4) Garbage pollution has become a serious topic at the end of the last century. According to statistics from related departments, the annual production of municipal solid waste is more than 100 million tons. The countryâ€™s annual garbage dump volume has reached more than 6 billion tons and covers an area of â€‹â€‹more than 660,000 acres. The ecological environment has been very serious. To this end, the central government promptly put forward the guiding ideology of the scientific concept of development. Now it has attracted the attention of the government and society as a whole. In recent years, efforts have been made to strengthen macroeconomic regulation and control so that Chinaâ€™s national economy has begun to follow the path of sound development.
In June 1996, the State Council Information Office, in order to demonstrate the sincerity and determination of the Chinese government and people in protecting the environment, announced the "China's Environmental Protection (White Paper)" on the occasion of the "6.5" World Environment Day, which comprehensively expounded China's environmental protection. Protect your efforts. On August 3 of the same year, the "Decision of the State Council on Certain Issues Concerning Environmental Protection" was issued to implement the "Ninth Five-Year Plan" and the "Outline of the 2010 Long-Term Objectives," and the trend of increasing environmental pollution and ecological damage by the year 2000 was basically achieved. Control the environmental protection goals of improving the environmental quality in some cities and regions. The original China Packaging Technology Association's "National Packaging Industry's "Ninth Five-Year Development Plan" and 2010 Vision Development Goal" formulated in 1996 made green packaging the focus and direction of the packaging industry.
Article 27 of the "Cleaner Production Promotion Law of the People's Republic of China" adopted at the 28th meeting of the Standing Committee of the Ninth National People's Congress on June 29, 2002 stipulated: "Production and sales are included in compulsory recovery. Enterprises of the catalogue's products and packaging must recycle the products and packaging after the products are scrapped and the packaging is in use, and the catalogue and specific recovery measures for the compulsory recycling of products and packaging are formulated by the competent economic and trade administrative department of the State Council. The state implements economic measures conducive to recycling for the products and packaging included in the compulsory recycling catalogue; the economic and trade administrative department of the local people's government at or above the county level shall regularly inspect the implementation of compulsory recycling products and packaging, and promptly The results of inspections shall be announced. The specific measures shall be formulated by the competent department of economic and trade administration under the State Council."
In order to implement the requirements of Article 27 above, the former State Economic and Trade Commission has implemented several proposals from the National People's Congress and the Political Consultative Conference on this issue. On February 13, 2003, it issued an official letter to the original China Packaging Technology Association and entrusted it with the drafting of the â€œCompulsoryâ€. Catalogue and Management Measures for Recycling Packages." This made China's first laws and regulations involving packaging enter the substantive development process.
At the end of 2004, in order to implement the scientific concept of development proposed by the Central Government, and to establish a conservation-oriented society and a socialist harmonious society, the National Development and Reform Commission issued a study to the China Packaging Federation on adapting to the needs of circular economy development and vigorously developing the green packaging industry. The topics provide scientific basis for formulating measures to promote the sustained, rapid, healthy and coordinated development of China's packaging industry. After preliminary investigations by experts, the members of the research team gathered in Xiamen in early April 2005 and fully discussed various aspects of the topic, drafted the overall framework of the research report, and clarified the contents that needed further investigation and division of work to make the subject The study has entered a stage of in-depth exploration.
(to be continued)
Event Tents,Hajj Event Tent,Geodesic Green House Tent
Songpin Tent Technology Co., Ltd. , http://www.gd-tent.com